Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 3, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Week 9 - Inside or Outside?

So it seems that I've been more of a Mommy than a Photographer these past couple of weeks. You can tell by my Photo of the Week for last week and this week.

Stop That Ball....However Way You Can ;)



I guess at 5 it doesn't really matter if you use the inside or outside of the glove to get the ball...... ;)

Thanks for looking and don't forget to vote in the poll at the right AND....if you're not a fan on my facebook page already, quick.....go become a fan!! :)) I almost have the 100 fans that I need in order to update the username for my facebook page so the URL will be much easier to promote.

Thanks!!!!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: