Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 14, 2009

CLIENT SHOOTS: 3 cute little girls (oh, and their parents too!) ;)

I had the opportunity to photograph my favourite 3 little girls again this year. Last year we had some issues with the wee one as she was not very cooperative. This year she stole the photo shoot! :)

Look Who's A Big Girl Now!



But she wasn't the only one who grew up this past year.

Sisterly Cuteness :)

What a gorgeous and fun family. Daddy is definitely out numbered in this family! (But I don't think he minds) :)


And I can't resist posting just one more with the wee one ;)

I can't wait to see which one they decide to use for the Christmas Cards.

Thanks for looking :)

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to vote? huh, huh, Do we? Do we?

Deb

Lisa Piellusch said...

LOL Deb! Vote on which one you think they WILL pick or which one you think they SHOULD pick?

I'm sure you can leave your suggestions here and they'll see them. haha ;)