Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 29, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #21: My Favourite {Non-Alcoholic} Beverage

So I've been a bit uninspired lately. Perhaps it's the huge list of projects I need to complete, knowing that I don't have enough time to get them all done. I know if I take new photos, then it adds to my list of to do's! haha :)

I was drinking my favourite {non-alcoholic} beverage, and decided to see if I could take a picture of the can without it reflecting all over the place. I was in a fairly dark room, with my SB600 and my SB900 flashes, Gary Fong Lightsphere for one and some tissue for the other. I didn't really have a decent back drop in the room so I used a chair (my office is always a huge mess!)

This is something I definitely want to play around more with down in the studio once I have more time. I have some ideas that I want to try out. :)

So not the most interesting photo, but it's the only thing I took pictures of last week and it did make me think a bit about lighting. It has inspired me to fix the things about it that I don't like so much, once things settle down and I can spend the time I want to in the studio. Of course, waiting until then will drive me crazy, but I must finish my projects first!!!!! ;)

I LOVE Iced Tea, especially Green Tea Iced Tea!! :))



Thanks for looking!!

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

amanda stratton said...

Lisa, I totally know where you're coming from with being uninspired because of having so much work to do. Just write down everything you want to try but don't have time for right now, and then when you do have time, and the mood strikes you, you'll have lots of creative ideas to get you going again. I find it so hard to do anything just for the sake of creativity or learning after I've spent a lot of time focused on "work photos."

Oh,and I love iced tea, too! It's the only canned thing I drink, and I can't get enough of it in the summer.

Lisa Piellusch said...

My white board is sooooo full!! ;) Hopefully I'll be able to cross some things off this weekend.

When the green tea iced tea came out, I was skeptical, but now I love it more than the regular/lemon flavoured ones!! Mmmmmmm :)