Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 28, 2009

MY COMMUNITY: Procyon Wildlife Web Site Is Live!

If you've been following along for a while now, you may remember that I decided to do some volunteering in my area eariler this year. The original post can be found by clicking here.

I didn't get out to the facility as much as I had hoped this past year. Boy did the time fly by. Hopefully next season I'll be able to get out and take more photographs for them.

What I was able to do, though, was work on their web site. There's still content to be added, but most of that will be done over time. Cynthia and the Board are coming up with all kinds of new programs and exciting things for 2010. I can't wait to see them unfold.

I think it will be a continually evolving site. In addition to updating content on a regular basis, I can already see ways that I want to change/improve the look and flow of the site itself. It was definitely fun to work on :)

So here's a screen shot of the main page of the site.



Procyon is always looking for volunteers and donations, especially when the busy season starts up again in the Spring of 2010.

If wildlife rehabilitation interests you, go check it out! Procyon Wildlife Web Site

Thanks for looking. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: