Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #19: A Father/Daughter Moment

I had the opportunity to do a session again this year with 3 of my favourite little girls. Last year they ordered this Christmas card:



This year they are getting Christmas cards again with the 3 girls. My photo of the week isn't of the girls though. It's a shot I took that actually wasn't really part of the photo session. It was taken before we got started.

Daddy's Girl



If you follow along on my facebook page, you'll have seen some shots from the photos session under 'Client Sneak Peaks'. If you aren't following along on facebook, what are you waiting for?!?! ;)

Facebook Page

Thanks for looking. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: