Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 2, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #26 - "Are any of these presents for me?"

Well, I was right. It WAS tough to pick a photo of the week from last week. Between Christmas and birthday activities, there were a lot of photos taken.

So I had to consult my local advisors (aka Daddy & Ben) to help me decide. They both picked the same one, so here it is......


Are any of these presents for me?



As soon as the tree goes up, we can't keep the cat away from it. He likes to sit underneath it, rummage through the gifts and drink water from the stand. Yuck! At times, he's lost tuffs of fur because the tree sap has gotten stuck to him. But it wouldn't be the same Christmas without him :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: