Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #30: A Kid's Work Is Never Done!

This definitely isn't my best work, but it is definitely my favourite of last week!

I am so glad I don't have to share a bathroom with my 6 year old! His sink is sooo disgusting, full of toothpaste, etc. Unfortunately, his bathroom is also the main one in the house.

I finally convinced him on the weekend that he needed to help clean it since he made all of the mess. Woohoo! Score one for Mommy.

Of course, I had to take the picture very quickly before he noticed I was doing it. ;)


"Cinderfella, Cinderfella, Cinderfella!!"


Thanks for looking! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: