Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ON THE BUSINESS SIDE: See you on the golf course September 7th!

Next Tuesday will be exciting for a couple of reasons.
  1. My little guy is starting Grade 2 that day.
  2. I'll be shooting photos at the Mayor's Annual Links For Learning Charity Golf Tournament again this yearat the Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club in Alliston, Ontario.
Last year was the first time I shot photos at a golf tournament.  What a learning experience that was!  Don't get me wrong.  Things turned out alright, but there were several areas that I could improve upon for this year.  LOL

Last year with the Mayor


This year I'm more prepared for the day and I also have a second shooter and good friend, David Chang, coming to assist me.  I'm really looking forward to it and I hope the weather is golf and photo friendly.

That's a lot of golf carts!


Putting contest


So I'm looking forward to getting out on the course again this year.  If you're golfing in the tournament, I'll see you there! :)

Thanks for looking :)

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: