Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 12, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #10 - Just a few more minutes

I came out of my bathroom one morning last week to find Ben playing with Daddy's iPod Touch in the dark on our bed. He was supposed to be heading for the shower.

The light shining on his face was awesome, so I had to quick run and get my camera to take a picture......and then get on his case for playing instead of showering ;)

"Just A Few More Minutes"


I had to bump up the ISO quite a bit (2000) since I was using 'natural' light only (from the iPod) and it was pretty dark in the room still.

Thanks for looking :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: