Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 24, 2011

ON THE BUSINESS SIDE: Mix & Mingle with Dufferin Mompreneurs

Just over a week ago I went to a networking Mix & Mingle over in Orangeville.

Sara and Rachel started Dufferin Mompreneurs to help local Mompreneurs by providing affordable opportunities for local moms in business. They plan events for mompreneurs to sell and showcase their products to the local community.

Meet Sara and Rachel of Dufferin Mompreneurs


On January 15th, they held their first Mix & Mingle.

So off I went. :)

I took a few photos as I knew I'd want to do a blog post about it.

A bit of 'Mixing & Mingling'



Mini-Facial Demonstrations


Jewellery


A selection of our business cards & marketing materials


Door prizes donated by those attending


It was nice meeting all of the ladies and hearing a bit about their businesses. It was a nice cross section of businesses: Photography, Baking, Jewellery, Fitness, Handmade textiles & other cute things, Cosmetics, Interior Design, Housewares and I know I missed a few.

Thanks Sara and Rachel for hosting the event and it was great meeting everyone! :)

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: