Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 28, 2011

CLIENT SHOOTS: Meet Lani

I first met Lani at a networking 'Mix & Mingle' with the Dufferin Mompreneurs back in mid-January. I was so happy to be able to take some professional headshots for her this past weekend. :)

Meet Lani


Lani is an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay. She also has a Facebook Page for those of you on Facebook.

I love the colour she wore. OK, I might be biased since the colours in the shirt are some of my favourites!



Thanks Lani for allowing me to photograph you and also for the facial! :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: