Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CLIENT SHOOTS - A beautiful day for a wedding

It turned out to be a fabulous day for a wedding in the Schomberg area late August.  The wedding took place on an absolutely gorgeous property.

I really love smaller, more intimate weddings, and everything about the day was perfect.  There were even purple martinis to go along with the colour theme!

I had the pleasure of having Ginette Stone shooting with me again, who I really enjoy working with.  Here are a few of the highlights from the afternoon.

Photographs by Lisa Piellusch & Ginette Stone.

Thank you Liz and Chris for including me in your very special day.  It was so nice to meet your family and friends and photograph your beautiful wedding.

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: