Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 7, 2012

CLIENT SHOOTS: A Wedding in Quesnel, BC

I'm finally starting to catch up on my blog posting.  This summer I was able to make the trip to BC for my friend's wedding.  I hadn't seen her in YEARS, so it was great to reconnect and to be able to photograph this special day for her.

It was a wedding filled with a lot of unexpected happenings throughout the planning process and even that day.... but in the end, it was a beautiful ceremony, with family and friends looking on.  A lot of fun was had by all at the reception that evening and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it.

Congratulations Kristy and Jim.  I hope you have many, many years of happiness.  :)

Here are a few memories from the wedding.


Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: