Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PERSONAL: First Day of Grade 4

Ahhhh finally.  The first day of school.  This summer was extra hectic and crazy and I feel like I'm so behind with everything.  I think the agenda for next summer will be to plan to do less!

It figures the first day of school would be gloomy and rainy with thunder booming in the background.  I prefer to take his first day of school photo outside, while he's waiting for the bus, but we opted to keep my camera dry today.

I don't think I'm the only one who is happy to get back into somewhat of a routine.  A few minutes ago, I caught Maggie, laying on her bed, on her back, with a smile on her face.  I think she'll miss Ben during the day though.

I hope everyone is enjoying their first day of school.  My task for today is to get re-organized both personally and professionally.  I can't think straight with the house and my office in such a state of chaos.  If my afternoon is as productive as the morning has been, then I should make some good headway today.  :)


Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: