Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 3, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #9 - Taking a Break

Ben has helped me out from time to time on photo shoots......for about 5 minutes.  Then he'd get bored.  This time, he had an 'official' shirt and clipboard and he took his job seriously.  :)

Here he is from just over a week ago (yes, I'm a day late in getting this post up again) taking a break from helping me photograph the Tottenham Minor Softball teams.

Thanks Ben!! :)

Week #9 - August 20, 2012Taking a BreakBeeton, ON

Thanks for looking!

And I hope I will be on a more regular schedule of posting, etc. now that school starts up again this week!! :)

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: