Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS: Welcome

Welcome to my photography blog. I still have much work to do on both my web site and this blog, but I feel I've accomplished so much towards that goal already. It's a slow process, as I'm not able to dedicate my full attention to it, and it's frustrating at times, but even slow progress is still progress. :)

It feels like it's been forever since I started down this path. Who knew that I'd finally figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. It should have been obvious to me, all the hours I spend on photography and web related activities, but perhaps I was too close to realize that I was already doing it!

So fast forward a few years and now I've registered my business after months of searching for that perfect name. I think I've found it. 'Picturing your life' is the main reason I love taking photos. It goes by too quickly to not stop and capture the important moments and events and places you've been.

The purpose of this blog is to keep those of you following along, as I travel down my photography path, informed and entertained.

Feedback, both here and on my web site, is always welcome. I'm continually looking for ways to improve my photography, my writing, my design skills.

Thanks for looking. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: