Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 5, 2010

MISCELLANEOUS: The end of a chapter

Wow, what a busy week last week was. Last day at the 'day' job, getting ready to go camping, products arriving, delivering product to clients, etc. etc. It's all such a blur.

I've had the fortunate opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people during my 10 1/2 years at ISG/Cedara/Merge Healthcare.  We have shared enough change in the workplace to last a lifetime!  There are many I know I will stay in touch with one way or another for years to come. For me, it was truly a place where the people made all the difference.

On my last day I made the rounds to say my good-bye's and dropped off one of my specially made 'mini moo' cards on everyone's desk.

I love my moo and mini moo cards :)  It's kind of tough to read here, but the one side of each card had the following message:

"Thank you for the opportunities, the challenges, the learnings and the memories.  Keep in touch and when you need help preserving your family's memories, give me a shout! -- Lisa P."

It's hard to say good-bye, but so exciting to move ahead.

Thank you all for your good wishes, the lunch, the cards, the gifts and for allowing me to be a part of your lives for the past 10 1/2 years.  I wish you all success and happiness in whatever the future holds for you.

You know how to get a hold of me! :)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

2 comments:

shymol said...

It is an end and it is a beginning of Big one. I am so proud that you decide to do what you are so passionate about.
Lisa, working with you was great and fuss free. More than that it was great to know you as a person.

Thank you for the friendship. Wishing you the very best. will keep in touch. we mill Ben's visits:)

Lisa Piellusch said...

(Sorry....didn't notice this comment here until today!)

Thanks so much Shymol. I really enjoyed working with you as well. I know our paths will cross again :))