Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 22, 2010

PROMOTIONS: Smile ~~ It's Your Birthday!!

One of the Photographers I know, Amanda Stratton, has this very cool thing she does.  I just LOVED the idea so much that I asked her if she would mind if I stole it.  She's awesome and didn't mind, so here is my version of it!  :)


Is it your birthday? Everyone should have a birthday picture. Get a FREE Micro-Mini Photo Session on your birthday as my gift to you.

WHERE:

Sessions will take place at my location in Tottenham, ON

WHEN:

On your birthday, or as close as we can get, within a week. Scheduling may not allow for the session to take place on your actual birthday, so when you contact me to book the session, I'll provide you with a few options.

WHAT YOU GET:

A 10 Minute Micro-Mini Photo Session
 ~ one edited image, both as a high resolution, digital file and a low resolution, watermarked
    digital file perfect for sharing on the web. (2 files)
(I'll post up to 4 photos in an online gallery for your to choose from. You pick the one you would like and I will e-mail you low and high resolution digital files of that photo.)

PROOF OF DATE:

Yes, I'll need you to provide proof of your birthday. Some form of ID that has your birth date on it will do. (i.e. Health card, etc.)

UNABLE TO TRAVEL?:

If you are homebound due to a medical condition or are a senior citizen living in a retirement or nursing facility and unable to travel to my location, I can travel to you if you are in Tottenham.

CAN YOU PURCHASE ADDITIONAL DIGITAL IMAGES OR PRINTS?:
Yes, absolutely.  There is no obligation AT ALL to purchase anything extra, but if you love more than the one image that comes with your birthday session and would like to buy more, you'll receive 10% off the regular price of products offered or 20% off any digital image package.

HOW TO BOOK:

Email Me or call to book your session. (416-986-3184)

_________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking :)

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: