Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #2 - "Beautiful or Ugly?"

Last Friday, I went to downtown Toronto with two of my friends, David and Al. Our objective: To get some photos of downtown. :)

The weather forecast wasn't the greatest that day, with predictions of thunderstorms the main event. And rain it did. All morning. But no worries. Toronto has a large underground world to explore. So we did some indoor shots until the rain stopped in the afternoon.

I plan to do a full blog post about the day, but for now, my photo of the week is from that trip.

"Beautiful or Ugly?"


This was taken in the Kensington Market area. I picked this one because of the contrast between the top of the building and the bottom. The building's crookedness and slanty sidewalk in that area bother me a bit as I look at the photo, but it does at to its charm. Old, revived, ugly, beautiful...... I suppose it's all in how you see the world.

Thanks for looking. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: