Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 25, 2010

CLIENT SHOOTS: Diane

At the Women's Vendor Showcase of South Simcoe this past March, I had a draw at my table for a photo session. Diane was the winner and at first I wasn't sure if she was going to use the gift certificate. But about a month ago she called and booked a session! :)) Her good friend, Judy, came along as well both for morale support and to participate in the session. :)

She loves the outdoors, so one of my favourite spots, down Bolton way, was perfect. I swear that most of the leaves in our area turned colours a wee bit earlier this year. Also, there have been such high winds lately, a lot of them have already been blown off of the trees. But the outdoors is still pretty this time of year.

Diane (and Judy), I hope you like your sneak peak.







It was the perfect way to start the day and was a lot of fun spending time with Diane and Judy.

Thanks for looking :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: