Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 30, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #17 - The Field

I've always loved looking at this field while driving by on the way to my old full time job. I don't get to see it that often these days, since I don't make that daily drive anymore. I loved watching it change as the seasons changed. The colours are always so pretty. Some people just see weeds when they see that field. But let me tell you....sometimes those darn weeds are beautiful! :))

I was very happy that Diane loves the outdoors and agreed to meet for her session at that location so it's fitting that my photo of the week from last week is one from her session that also shows off the field. :)

Diane & Judy in one of my favourite fields


Thanks for looking! :)

I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween weekend.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: