Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 3, 2010

CLIENT SHOOTS: Hello 'C', it's been a whole year since I saw you last

It's been a year since I've seen little 'C'. You may remember him from this post.  Here's one picture of him from last year.

OMG, he was soooo cute! :)


Well, this year he's even cuter and soooo much fun! :)

The first picture I saw after downloading the photos from my camera was this one.

I love when I love the first shot :)


He's so outgoing and he pretty much agreed with everything I said! haha

Yes, including standing inside a gift bag ;)


Anyone for bowling?


He loved playing with the balls and toys ;)


We even got to do a wardrobe change



And he liked hats


What a cool little dude!


I love being able to see the kids grow up each year. Their smiles get cuter and their personalities bigger. It's awesome. I love my job :)

Simon, I hope you and your family enjoyed your sneak peak.

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: