Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 28, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #21: "Do you love me, huh, do you, do you?!"

Yes, I know. I'm so boring these days. Kids or animals.... But that is my life right now (other than editing photos, etc. etc....LOL)

Miss Maggie had her first week with us last week. I know this photo has been posted already, but it is now officially the Photo of the Week for last week :)

"Do you love me, huh, do you, do you?!"


I've been trying to get a photo of Maggie and Ben together during one of their special 'moments', but the two of them move so dang fast that by the time I actually get the photo, they are all but a blur or just gone! ;)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: