Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 4, 2010

CONTESTS - Client Contest collages have been posted on Facebook

November 14th will be the second anniversary of when I officially registered my business and "Picture Your Life Photography" was born.

As a thank you to my clients who supported me during my second year, you probably know I am having a contest for them. Nine of them have choosen to participate.

Collages have been posted in a Facebook Album and voting has begun. So go and vote for your favourite(s)! You have until November 14, 2010 at 6pm Eastern Time to vote.

Rules of the contest can be found here.

Facebook Album can be found here. (Note: you must be a registered user of Facebook and be following/liking my business page in order to vote)

To view high resolution versions of the collages, simply click on the photo below and it will take you to a gallery that shows them.

Good Luck To All Participants!!


Thanks for looking! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: