Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 15, 2010

ON THE BUSINESS SIDE: Happy 2nd Anniversary...To Me!! :)

Wow, I can't believe yesterday was already the second Anniversary for Picture Your Life Photography. It's been such an exciting year and I can't wait to see what year three will bring. :)

There have been so many fun sessions and events that I enjoyed being a part of this past year. This would be a very very long post if I talked about them all, so I've made this video to try and summarize. It doesn't include everything, but does give a nice picture of what Year 2 was all about.

Today I will hopefully be announcing contest and raffle winners on the blog (they've already been notified), as well as have a post about the Women's Christmas Showcase and how we did with the Mrs. Claus photos. :) Oh, and one little new thing that I haven't mentioned yet. ;)

Thank you to everyone who has supported me. It really means a lot :)

I hope you enjoy the video. Don't forget to crank up the sound.



TO VIEW IN HIGH RESOLUTION CLICK HERE.  You may need to wait a bit for it to buffer.

Thanks for looking. :)

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: