Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 26, 2010

CLIENT SHOOTS: Anita & Dan

What a nice surprise it was to be contacted by Anita and Dan to do a session. They came up on Tuesday and we lucked out with the weather. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when clients are as excited to have me take their photos as I am taking them! :))

Anita and Dan love the outdoors, so it was only right to start off with some outdoor shots. The sun was shining, but it was a bit windy. Fortunately it didn't get cooler until we were ready to head inside.

Great day for a walk



Have I ever mentioned how much I love the trees on our property? ;)





I love this one :)


Time for some indoor shots


Let's get a little more formal


But not too formal :)


OK, last one :)


Thank you Anita and Dan for the opportunity to take your photos. I hope you liked your sneak peak :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: