Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 19, 2010

CONTESTS: The Winners

I just realized that I didn't post the winners of the Facebook contest and Women's Showcase raffle here on my blog yet.

The winner of the Facebook Client Collage Contest is: The Ross Family

Congratulations!!


The Ross Family wins an 8x12 metal print of their collage.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

At the Women's Christmas Showcase of South Simcoe, I had a raffle at my table for people who signed up for my e-mail mailing list. The winner of that was Gina Heisz. Congratulations Gina!! :)

Gina won a complementary Mini-Session which includes the mini-session itself as well as 2 5x7 OR 1 8x10 print and 4 edited, low resolution, watermarked files for sharing online.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

And finally, during the Facebook Client Collage contest, I reached 200 followers on Facebook. I had a little draw for people who left a comment on a post I made on the page. 13 people left comments and the winner was Lucia Pandullo.

Lucia won an 8x10 print of her choice from my 'For Sale' galleries on my web site, as well as mitten clips from Sassy Paci. Go check out Melissa's awesome merchandise here on Facebook or on her web site.  She's local in Tottenham, but can mail out her products to you.  Thank you Melissa for the mitten clips in this draw :))

Congratulations everyone and thank you all for participating. :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: