Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CLIENT SHOOTS: A Beautiful Baby Belly

This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Edina and Lee whose new baby will be arriving very soon.

The Excited Parents


This is my absolute favourite. I really love silhouettes.

A Peaceful Moment with 'Baby'



The new baby will have two big brothers. :)




As well as lots of love.







This is such an awesome Ultrasound image.


One last one of the beautiful Mommy :)



I hope you liked your sneak peak and I can't wait to meet the new baby in less than two weeks!! :)

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: