Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 13, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #36: "Mmm Chewy & Gooey"

There's a bit of a story behind this one.....

I had bought this HUGE box of Froot Loops as a treat for the 'boys'. (Hubby LOVES Fruit Loops!) haha :)

Ben noticed on the box that it had a Rice Krispie square inside. I told him that he could have it in his lunch once we 'found' it. I'd surprise him with it.

Well....should have told hubby. We were getting nearer to the end of the box so I figured Ben had waited long enough and went to get the square to put into his lunch that day. Hmmmm where did it go? It wasn't in the box anymore.

After a bit of investgative work, I discovered that hubby had eaten it. Ooops. So to make up for it, I told Ben we could make our own. This was his first time making Rice Krispie Squares 'by himself'. He did pretty well for himself, except for the part where you flatten it in the pan. ;)

"Mmm Chewy & Gooey"

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: