Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 8, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Week 5 - Fun at Dundas Square

I originally had a different photo selected for the photo of the week. It was this one: http://tinyurl.com/mjsnlc (this is a link to a photo in an album on my facebook page....I hope it works for everyone) But the more I looked at the picture below, the more I liked it.

Ben, who is the boy running between the fountains, was not pleased with me for taking away the colour from the picture. But I prefer this one in B&W.

So as you look at this week's Photo of the Week, think back and remember how much fun running through water was when you were a kid! ;)

Water Fun At Dundas Square - Toronto, Ontario


Thanks for looking and don't forget to vote in the poll over on the right side! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: