Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 1, 2009

WEEKEND COMICS: What The Duck

"What the Duck" is an online comic strip by Aaron Johnson. Viewers are welcome to link, post, copy/paste, or save the strips to their own sites, blogs, forums, newsletters, etc.

This one made me laugh!



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend (a long one in Canada!)

I'll be 'offline' for a few days, but will have lots of updates to post after that. Can't wait!! :))

Thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to vote on the poll!!

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

PictureYourWorld said...

bwahahaha! Those Fong Dongs do get loads of attention and little babies love staring at them for portraits.

Lisa Piellusch said...

I know, eh?! My friends refer to it as my photography 'Tupperware'. They definitely make good conversation starters. ;)