Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 23, 2009

WEEKEND COMICS: What The Duck

I had to laugh out loud when I saw this. With this being my 5 year old's second season of T-Ball, I can sooooo relate. You try to get cool action shots, etc. and you end up getting a lot of shots where your kid is sitting on the base, playing in the dirt/grass, picking his/her nose, etc. etc. etc. Gotta love T-Ball!! :))



I do have many many cool shots of Ben at T-Ball, but they are for another post. I go with my 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens so I can get some good close up shots of the action......and I get a lot of this....

From Last Season...."What's this for?"


From This Season....No Caption Required ;)


=====================================================

"What the Duck" is an online comic strip by Aaron Johnson. Viewers are welcome to link, post, copy/paste, or save the strips to their own sites, blogs, forums, newsletters, etc.

=====================================================

No comments: