Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 3, 2009

CLIENT SHOOTS: A Sea Of Yellow

For me it's always so cool when my 5 yr old actually wants me to take his picture. :)

Even though he is VERY close family, I consider photo sessions like this that I take for family as client sessions. I like to give my family and my clients the same level of attention, although I do tend to have more patient with my clients than with my family! haha :)

There is a spot that I've used before in the summer, but for the past month it's been a beautiful field of yellow, especially when the sun hits it. I pointed it out to Ben a couple of weeks ago when we were driving by and he said he wanted me to take his picture there. <3

So finally we had a chance today. The weather was not the greatest and no sunlight was hitting the yellow field, but it still turned out pretty close to what I was envisioning and it was a fun time as well.

A Sea Of Yellow


I'm Taller Than Everybody!!


Where Did Daddy Go?


We're Over Here!


Peeking Through The Bullrushes


If you're local and are interested in some Fall family outdoor photos, don't wait too long to book. The colours are changing and my weekend dates are almost all booked up for October. Contact me by e-mail, phone, on Facebook or by leaving me a comment here. Just click the Contact Link at the top of the page for e-mail and phone info :)

Thanks for looking.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: