Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 31, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #17 - A 'Still' Moment

I have so many fun dog photos from the Aussie Bounce I was at last weekend (Post about that to hopefully come this weekend). This one is probably my favourite. It was a more challenging photo to capture than the ones of the dogs running around the property because it is rare that they 'stood' still. These dogs are very active and were having an incredible amount of fun running around together. :)

A Very Brief Stop



Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

Jane said...

at first I thought this was Ziggy but it is Scout. Great Photo, I wish it was Ziggy. :-)

Lisa Piellusch said...

There are a few where I'm not sure who is who. I thought it might be Ziggy too at first. In some you can see the tag, so that helps. LOL :)