Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #20 - Do you have a camera on your mobile phone?

Last month I got my Palm Pre. I finally have a cell phone with a camera on it. I wasn't sure how much I'd use it. I mean c'mon.....I have some really great camera equipment. What the heck do I need with a camera phone??

Well.....I love having it! :)

Impromptu Visit to the Beach



Being Silly with Family



What Did That Plumbing Look Like Again??



Need to Get More Stain



These are straight out of the camera phone. Yes, I know.....not professional quality. But for the purpose they were taken for, the camera phone was an awesome alternative to hauling out my D700!!

So, do you have one? Do you use it?? Go, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!! :) (Just look over near the top right column)

============================================
POLL RESULTS:

Yes, but I don't use it much, if at all. 4 (44%)
Yes and I use it ALL of the time!! 4 (44%)
No, I don't have a camera phone. 1 (11%)
============================================


-- Lisa P.

No comments: