Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #23: Spooky Halloween Pictures?

Do you love taking photos of Halloween? The pumpkin carving, costumes, ghosts, goblins, etc. etc.

I always seem to take pictures of the pumpkins all lit up.

"Crazy Faces"



How about you? Do you take pictures of your carved pumpkins? Do you take them in low light and use a slow shutter speed? Or do you use your flash so you can see the entire pumpkin?

New poll posted over on the right hand side.

==============================================
POLL RESULTS:

Yes, I take pumpkin photos with my flash 1 (33%)
Yes, I take pumpkin photos with no flash 1 (33%)
No, why would I take pictures of pumpkins?!?! 1 (33%)
==============================================

-- Lisa P.

No comments: