Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #21: Do you take pictures of food at dinner gatherings??

OK, I'm so guilty of this. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because the food always looks soooooo good. Maybe it's because I want to remember how good it looked and how yummy it tasted! The pictures are usually not the highest of quality, but you can definitely get the idea that the food was good when you go back and have a look. ;)



Or....maybe I'm just crazy!! ;)



So how about you? Do you take picture of the food you're about to eat??

Let us know and go vote, vote, vote!!!! :)

=====================================
POLL RESULTS

Yes, it's common for me to take pictures of the food 1 (25%)
Yes, I sometimes take pictures of the food 2 (50%)
No, I'd rather just eat the food 1 (25%)
=====================================

-- Lisa P.

No comments: