Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #1: What type of camera do you typically use?

I love polls. So I'm wondering why it took me so long to add the 'Weekly Poll' category!?

If you look just to the right of this post, you'll find the weekly poll. It should be the third section from the top on the right hand side. Go ahead and vote. I know you want to click. :)

This week the poll is asking 'what type of camera do you typically use?' I'm curious to know.

At the end of the poll I'll edit this post and add the results for future reference. Then I'll remove the poll and post a new poll topic. My plan going forward is to post a new poll every Monday.

EDITED May 18, 2009 - Poll Results:

Film Camera - 0 (0%)
Point & Shoot Digital - 2 (40%)
Digital SLR - 3 (60%)
Video Camera - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: