Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 18, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #2: Why do you take pictures?

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's poll. The results can be found at the bottom of last week's post about the poll.

This week, I'm curious about why you take pictures.

I take pictures for multiple reasons. Some of those reasons are:
  • preserve personal memories
  • photographs for clients
  • I just love taking pictures!!

So for this week, tell me why you take pictures.

-- Lisa P.



EDIT TO ADD RESULTS:

I just like taking pictures 3 (75%)
I like to preserve memories 2 (50%)
I'm interested in the technical aspects of photography 0 (0%)
I take photos for clients 1 (25%)
I sell stock photography 0 (0%)
I sell art photography 1 (25%)
Other 1 (25%)
I don't like to take pictures 0 (0%)

No comments: